Please write a text here to directory search
Members Login Area
Help support needed scholarships for our future health care providers.Please donate via secure
Placing an Ad on the CaLMA.org Web Site
Online advertising is featured within select sections of the CaLMA's Web site. Advertisers who want to advertise must ensure their ads meet the CaLMA's principles for advertising. Advertising generates revenue that helps support the Association's ability to provide high-quality information. For information, ad rates, and inquiries about advertising on the CaLMA's Web site, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Ads on the CaLMA Web will accept ads that appear in the right-hand column at the bottom of the page. Along with paid ads, CaLMA's Sponsor ads and House ads are placed on the site to help promote various CaLMA services and products that are of interest to physicians.
ds appearing on the CaLMA Web site are directed toward physicians and California public. Some pages on the Web site have been identified as not appropriate for commercial ads. On those pages we feature only CaLMA house ads that promote CaLMA products and services.
Online advertisements on the CaLMA's Web site do not collect personally identifiable information about individual visitors. The CaLMA does collect non-medical aggregate data on visitors, such as time of day and Web browser type. Such information may be shared with advertisers to determine their advertising effectiveness.
The CaLMA Web sites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the CaLMA Web sites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by CaLMA. CaLMA shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the CaLMA Web sites. Further, CaLMA shall not be responsible or liable for the statements
Links to Third Party
Web sites The CaLMA Web sites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over witch CaLMA exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the CaLMA Web sites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
These principles are applied by the CaLMA to ensure adherence to the highest ethical standards of advertising and to determine the eligibility of products and services for advertising on the CaLMA Web sites. The appearance of advertising on the CaLMA Web sites is neither a guarantee nor an endorsement by the CaLMA of the product, service, or company or the claims made for the product in such advertising. The fact that an advertisement for a product, service, or company has appeared on the CaLMA Web sites shall not be referred to in collateral advertising. As a matter of policy, the CaLMA will sell advertising space on its Web sites when the inclusion of advertising does not interfere with the mission or objectives of the CaLMA or its publications. To maintain the integrity of the CaLMA Web sites, advertising (i.e., promotional material, advertising representatives, companies, or manufacturers) cannot influence editorial decisions or editorial content. Decisions to sell advertising space are made independently of and without information pertinent to specific editorial content. The CaLMA Web sites' advertising sales representatives have no prior knowledge of specific editorial content before it is published including all content posted on the CaLMA Web site. The CaLMA, in its sole discretion, retains the right to decline any submitted advertisement or to discontinue posting of any advertisement previously accepted.
- Digital advertising may be placed on the CaLMA Web site.
- Digital advertisements must be readily distinguishable from editorial content. The word "advertisement" must be placed adjacent to the advertising image.
- Digital advertisements may appear as fixed banners or as animated advertisements.
- Digital advertisements that are fixed in relation to the viewer's screen or that rotate should be placed to ensure that juxtaposition will not occur as screen content changes.
- Digital banner advertisements should be limited to no more than 2 advertisements per screen view.
- The CaLMA logo may not appear on commercial Web sites as a logo or in any other form without prior written approval by the individuals responsible for the respective areas within CaLMA.
- Advertisements may link to additional promotional content that resides on the CaLMA Web site.
- Advertisements may link off-site to a commercial Web site, provided that the viewer is clearly informed by the word "advertisement" adjacent to the image or link.
- The CaLMA will not link to Web sites that frame the CaLMA Web site content without express permission of the CaLMA; prevent the viewer from returning to the CaLMA Web site or other previously viewed screens, such as by disabling the viewer's "back" button; or redirect the viewer to a Web site the viewer did not intend to visit.
- The CaLMA reserves the right to not link to or to remove links to other Web sites.